Shopping small means more than ever to small business this year! We have rounded up some of our favorite local (to Chattanooga and Dalton) businesses we think you should visit over the holidays!
1. Threads of Signal : Threads on Signal is a one stop shop for all things children, home, and gift. They have some of the most beautiful and unique items. Threads also offers personalization on a lot of their items. Need a monogrammed baby gift? They have you covered. Need a hostess gift for a holiday (small) gathering this year? They have that too.
2. I Go Tokyo : I Go Tokyo is a unique Japanese Imports boutique on the North Shore of Chattanooga. You are guaranteed to find a unique gift item here! I especially love their stationary and ceramics offerings.
3. Raspberry Row : Raspberry Row in Dalton, GA offers unique, handpicked gifts and home décor items. They also offer custom lamps and lighting that you cannot find anywhere else. Its a great place to shop all year round!
4. Fast Break Athletics : Fast Break is Chattanooga's favorite running shop... but in all honesty they offer so much more than just running gear. Have you ever been properly fitted for running shoes? No? The folks at Fast Break have your back...go see them, you are probably wearing the wrong size shoes.
5. Pizza Bros : If you need a spot to eat after your meeting at our office (or if you need a lunch meeting spot) check out Pizza Bros - Mikey from our Chattanooga office says its the best!
6. Bruce Baird & Co. : Bruce Baird will provide you with the ultimate men's clothes buying experience. They carry the best brands and their knowledgeable staff will have you walking our look sharp!
7. The Mill at Crown Garden : The Mill is the coolest thing to come to Dalton in a long time! The space has retail, restaurants, and more. Its the perfect place to pick up a gift, have some lunch, go back after work for happy hour and then have some dinner. the vibe is cool and and the history runs deep in the building.
Hopefully we have listed at least one spot you have never been. If you check any of them out, let us know!!